Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Readers Have Spoken

Well, my dearest readers, you have voted and I am honour-bound to follow the results of your vote. I have used my mind to tally up all votes placed and find that "Take the pills" has won by two votes.

Thus, I must take Dr. Fell's bhujeum pills. Perhaps I did not make the situation clear enough: these pills, although they will make all the bad things in my life softly and suddenly vanish away, will also make my personality, everything that makes me me, softly and suddenly vanish away. Although I will be happy, there may no longer exist the entity known as "Horton Carew" to appreciate the new-found happiness.

I will allow you a second chance to vote correctly. As before, I will do whatever you vote because this electronic diary is fully interactive.

13 comments:

iLikeToBake said...

Take the pills, leave, and then stop taking them.

Anonymous said...

Take the pills!

Anonymous said...

Q: What would Chuck Norris do?
A: Kick his way out.

Do that instead.

Anonymous said...

Don't take those pills Horton, they'll ruin you.
Befriend Pugg Muckle and get him to beat a path out for you.
Promise him his hole from the mid craigie cattery woman.

Anonymous said...

Do not take the pills Horton

Anonymous said...

Just Say No to Drugs!

Anonymous said...

Do not do it Horton. Do not.

Anonymous said...

Stop mucking about and take the pills.

They're good for what ails you.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't take those pills, if I were you, Horton. It sounds like all you really need is two or three fat leeches to give you a proper bloodletting. These newfangled medical ideas are not to be trusted!

Groanin' Jock said...

Perhaps you could dig your way out with a spoon?

Anonymous said...

Did I not save you before - from the electric turkey carving knife?

Trust in me and refrain from imbibing these infernal pills with the toilet water they've been giving you.

Anonymous said...

Take them you fruit.

Anonymous said...

I think you need to make your mind up quickly because I'm getting bored now. Take the pills or I'll stop reading this blog and will read another blog instead.